Sumi-Tech Industrial Supplies Sdn Bhd is growing rapidly and our greatest contributor to this growth is our dedicated staff.
We look for staff who have distinct quality to learn, unlearn, relearn, and are eager to join our team – and not just for right now, but for the long term
At Sumi-Tech Industrial Supplies Sdn Bhd, we offer a rewarding and challenging career for the driven professional. We provide extensive training to ensure that you grow alongside with the firm. So, whether you are a fresh graduate or someone who is seeking a career change, you can be part of our team.
Please send your detailed resume or curriculum vitae (CV) together with your academic and professional certificates to:
Human Resources Department
Lot 2794, Jalan Sri Gambut, Off Jalan Kebun, Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam, SELANGOR. 56100, Selangor Malaysia
email us at email@example.com
- To develop new accounts.
- Manage & maintain existing and potential customers
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM or Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years related working expereince in related field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Possess good attitude, result oriented and a team player.
- Must possess own transport and able to travel.
- Good interpersonal and able to work independently.
- No sales experience is required as comprehensive sales training will be provided.
- Handle full set of accounts and ensure timely preparation and review of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
- Prepare statistics and analysis of financial performance, including cashflows, budgetary variances.
- Handle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing to customers and perform reconciliation.
- Ensure follow-up on customers collection and Statement of Accounts are updated on regular basic.
- Ensure all suppliers’ invoices are properly verified, approved and effect payment within the agreed credit term.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments on all accounting matters and resolve queries or problems that arise.
- Handle audit (internal and external), taxation, statutory and banking matters including liaisons with the banker, auditor and tax agent.
- Implement effective internal controls and maintain proper accounting records in accordance to the Company’s internal policies & procedures, and ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and updates in accounting standards and ensure compliance.
- Carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Computer literate in SQL Accounting System, Microsoft Office.
- Able to multi task and good time management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, able to work with tight deadlines with minimum supervision and possess strong sense of responsibility and work commitment.
Interested candidates, please send in your detailed resume indicating position applied for, last drawn and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an Enquiry
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Lot 2794, Jalan Sri Gambut, Off Jalan Kebun,
Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Plot 4, Jalan Perindustrian Pontian,
Batu 34 3/4, Jalan Johor,
82000 Pontian, Johor.
Monday- Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 1.00pm
Tel: +603-5162 1820
Call Us: 1700 819 100
Fax: +603-5162 1821